Successfully manage and grow your small business.
SAP Partners in Egypt
The SAP® Business One application offers an affordable way to manage your entire business – from sales and customer relationships to financials and operations. Designed specifically for small businesses and sold exclusively through SAP partners, it helps you streamline processes, act on timely information, and drive profitable growth.
Businesses like yours have big goals. But it’s easy to lose focus when a flood of day-to-day operational details, ad hoc requests for information, and nonstop competitive moves demand your full attention. It’s also easy to lose the “big picture” when key pieces of information reside in different systems, applications, or physical locations – impeding response times while creating customer dissatisfaction. Meanwhile, disjointed sales, accounting, and operational processes can result in bottlenecks and reduce productivity.
Whether you’re an independent small business or a subsidiary of a larger company, you need a clear view of all aspects of your business to stay competitive. You must streamline processes and find better ways to access the information that will result in the best business decisions. SAP Business One can help your organization see clearly, think clearly, and act clearly so that you can close the gap between strategy and execution and become a best-run business.
- SAP Business One: A complete and customizable solution
- Accounting and finance
- Sales and customer management
- Purchasing and operations
- Inventory and distribution
- Reporting and administration
- Make smart decisions faster with complete information access
- Get started today – then adapt to meet changing needs
- Implement mobile business management
SAP Business One: A complete and customizable solution
SAP Business One is a single, integrated solution that provides clear visibility into your entire business and complete control over every aspect of your operations. It captures all critical business information for immediate access and use company-wide. Unlike accounting packages and spreadsheets, it delivers what you need to manage your key business areas including:
- Accounting and finance
- Sales and customer management
- Purchasing and operations
- Inventory and distribution
- Reporting and administration
Because every business is different, SAP Business One is designed with flexibility in mind. Whether it’s deployed in your office or in the cloud, you can access it from the road using our SAP Business One mobile app. And because SAP Business One runs on both the SAP HANA® and Microsoft SQL Server platforms, you can choose the one that’s best for your business.
What’s more, your employees can start using it from day one. Then, as your business grows, you can customize and extend SAP Business One to meet your evolving needs.
Grow your business overseas. SAP Business One supports 27 languages and 41 country-specific versions on one platform, delivered and supported locally.
Accounting and finance
SAP Business One provides a complete set of tools to help manage and streamline your financial operation. It automates everyday accounting tasks such as maintaining ledger and journal entries, supporting tax calculations, and enabling multi-currency transactions.
You can conduct all your banking activities – including processing bank statements and payments, as well as reconciling accounts. You can also manage cash flow, track budgets, and compare actual versus plans to see where your business stands at a moment’s notice. By integrating your financial operation in real time with other business processes, such as purchasing and sales, you can speed transactions and improve visibility into cash flow.
The software provides comprehensive accounting and financial functionality including:
- Accounting – Automatically handle all key accounting processes, such as journal entries, accounts receivable, and accounts payable
- Controlling – Accurately manage cash flow, track fixed assets, control budgets, and monitor project costs
- Banking and reconciliation – Quickly process reconciliations, bank statements, and payments by various methods including checks, cash, and bank transfer
- Financial reporting and analysis – Create standard or customized reports from real-time data for business planning and audit reviews
Sales and customer management
Acquiring new customers is important for success, but maximizing customer relationships is just as crucial. SAP Business One provides the tools to help you efficiently manage the entire sales process and customer life-cycle – from initial contact to final sale to after-sales service and support. Its integrated functionality provides a complete view of prospects and customers so you can better understand and meet their needs. As a result, you can turn prospects into customers, increase sales and profitability, and improve customer satisfaction.
The software’s functionality includes:
- Sales and opportunity management – Track opportunities and activities from first contact to closing
- Marketing campaign management – Create, manage, and analyze marketing activities and their impact
- Customer management – Store all critical customer data in one place, with dashboard overviews of all relevant information
- Service management – Efficiently manage warranty and service contracts; enter and respond to service calls quickly
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook – Manage customer contacts with full Outlook synchronization
- Reporting and analysis – Create detailed reports on all aspects of the sales process, including sales forecasting and pipeline tracking, using time-saving templates
Purchasing and operations
Every small business needs a systematic approach to managing the procurement process, from requesting vendor quotes to creating purchase requests to paying vendors. SAP Business One helps manage the complete order-to-pay cycle, including receipts, invoices, returns, and payments. Integrated reporting tools let you easily compare suppliers and prices to negotiate better deals and identify opportunities for cost savings.
SAP Business One features extensive functionality for managing purchasing and operations, including:
- Procurement – Create purchase requests, POs, and goods receipts; link purchasing documents and view document trails for audit purposes; and manage returns, additional expenses, and multiple currencies
- Master data management – Manage detailed data in a user-friendly interface, view account balance and purchase analyses, and maintain detailed item purchasing information with price lists and tax information
- Warehouse and accounting integration – Achieve real-time synchronization of goods receipts and inventory warehouse levels; process accounts payable invoices, cancellations, and credit memos with a PO reference; plan your material needs; and schedule your purchases accordingly
- Easier, up-to-date reporting – Generate reports with real-time data and display them in various report formats or dashboards
Inventory and distribution
SAP Business One provides accurate information about inbound and outbound shipments, inventory, and item location. You can value inventory using standard costing, moving average, FIFO, and other methods; monitor stock levels; and track transfers in real time. You can run real-time inventory updates and availability checks and manage standard and special pricing. You can also apply volume, cash, and customer discounts and run reports that reveal their impact.
The software’s functionality supports:
- Warehouse and inventory management – Manage inventories using various costing models, maintain item master data, and use multiple units of measure and pricing
- Bin location management – Manage inventory by dividing each warehouse into multiple subzones, set up allocation rules, optimize stock movement, and reduce picking times
- Goods receipt and issue control – Record goods receipts and issues; track stock locations and transfers; enable consignment, drop-ship, and other orders; and perform inventory and cycle counts
- Production and material requirements planning – Create and maintain multilevel bills of materials (BOMs), issue and release production orders manually or by backflush, and globally maintain prices for BOMs
- Efficient reporting – Generate reports with timely data and display them in various formats or dashboards
Reporting and administration
SAP Business One provides powerful analytic and reporting tools. It includes a complimentary and fully integrated version of SAP Crystal Reports® software, so you can gather data from multiple sources and generate timely and accurate reports based on company-wide data. Integrated with Microsoft Office, SAP Crystal Reports lets you choose from a variety of report formats and control access to information displayed.
With optional analytics powered by SAP HANA, SAP Business One takes advantage of in-memory computing for analysis and reporting. You gain real-time access to predefined dashboards and reports, as well as productivity tools to support decision making.
You can tailor forms and queries to meet specific requirements without technical training. You can also configure settings to define exchange rates, set authorization parameters, and create import and export functions for internal mail, e-mail, and data.
SAP Business One includes:
- Report creation and customization – Access data from multiple sources, create new reports, and customize existing ones in a variety of layouts with minimal IT overhead
- Ad hoc analysis – Leverage Microsoft Excel pivot tables to slice and dice your data, seeing your business from new angles
- Intuitive tools – Drag and relate, drill downs, search assistance, and workflow-based alerts
Make smart decisions faster with complete information access
SAP Business One enables sound decisions by capturing all critical information across sales, customers, operations, and finance – making it instantly available company-wide. By integrating this data in one system instead of multiple disconnected spreadsheets, it eliminates duplicate data entry, costs, and related errors. Workflow-based alerts trigger automatic responses when important business events occur, allowing you to focus on the most critical events. You have clear visibility into how your business is performing and greater confidence in the information used to make decisions.
Together with the fully integrated SAP Crystal Reports software, SAP Business One delivers dashboards and reports that provide insight into all business areas. Intuitive, interactive drill-down functionality helps you get answers to your most pressing questions. Employees can address customer needs faster, and managers can accurately track revenues, costs, and cash flow to assess performance and take quick corrective action.
For even faster information access, optional analytics powered by SAP HANA are available for SAP Business One. This solution takes real-time reporting and data analysis to the next level, making it easier for users to search SAP Business One for the information they need and create standard or ad hoc reports in real time.
Get started today – then adapt to meet changing needs
You can put SAP Business One to work immediately using the parts of the application you need today. And as your business grows, you can adapt the application to meet your changing needs – and integrate it with other systems using intuitive technologies. You can also customize and extend SAP Business One to meet your specific business and industry challenges using the SAP Business One studio, software development kit, or any of over 500 add-on solutions built by our partners.
SAP offers a remote support platform for SAP Business One to help you maintain it more easily and prevent potential issues from impacting your business activities. This support platform helps identify system bottlenecks by enabling SAP support services to collect information on your software status and check against known support issues. By sending regular status e-mails and automatic fixes, it allows you to avoid issues from happening and decrease the time spent on IT support. The remote support platform also provides automated database backups, upgrade evaluations, inventory valuation checkups, system installation health checks, and other services.
Implement mobile business management
Run your business while you’re on the go with the SAP Business One mobile app for iPhone and iPad devices. It lets you access your SAP Business One application in real time – so you can stay in touch with your business while away from the office. Its features include the ability to:
- Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, sales quotations, and sales orders
- Manage tasks, activities, and approvals – including processing service calls and warranties
- Manage sales leads together with customer and vendor data
- Monitor inventory and access detailed item data
- Access built-in, mobile-customized dashboards and reports from SAP Crystal Reports software
Realize the bottom-line benefits of SAP Business One
SAP Business One provides a single solution for managing your entire business. It automates your critical business processes to improve operational efficiency – and integrates all business information to drive sound decisions. With clear visibility company-wide, you can gain greater control over all business areas, see who your best customers are, and serve them better.
Designed for small businesses and subsidiaries of large enterprises, SAP Business One enables you to:
- Proactively grow your business by streamlining operations instead of reacting to the details of day-to-day tasks
- Respond quickly to customer needs by instantly accessing the information needed to make confident business decisions
- Eliminate redundant data entry and errors with a single, integrated solution that improves process efficiency, minimizes costs and delays, and strengthens your bottom line
- Form closer customer relationships by gaining access to centralized information that makes it easier to manage customer communication
- Choose the deployment option (in-house or cloud) and platform (SAP HANA or Microsoft SQL Server) that best meets your needs
- Lower technology costs and speed time to value with a solution that can be implemented more quickly, maintained more easily, and learned with minimal training